As a young entrepreneur, Debbie says keeping her business up and running has not been without challenges.
Here are Debbie’s 5 Business Tips on Startups:
- Resilience and persistence have to be part of your DNA when starting your business. I am generally tenacious but my limits have been pushed hard, many times.
- Online business comes with its challenges. Kenyans have been victims of fraud and are hence very careful. Online sales take a lot more convincing.
- Choose your employees carefully. Unprofessional staff can end up messing a job big time.
- Start-ups are not easy and require a lot of sacrifice -physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I have discovered that with time, you learn to be your greatest motivator and cheer leader. You become your very own support system.
- For women who want to venture into business, I say: ‘Just do it. You can’t plan forever. Start where you are and grow.’
Debbie can be reached on +254 727 358875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find her on Facebook: Baby Shower Kenya
You May Also Like:
Photo Credits: Baby Shower Kenya