Kitty is 14 months old, is continuing to achieve milestones. This is what is happening with him right now:
1. His vocabulary is getting much better. He’s added a few words to his vocabulary, the most interesting ones being ‘sos’ (what he calls his grandma –shosho), and vaa (when he’s giving you his shoe and requesting you to valisha him so that you can take him outside for a walk).
2. He knows how to dance. And when he wants to dance for you, he chants ‘dasss dasss dasss’ and when he has your attention, he then goes ahead to perform a jig for you.
3. He has been to a bouncing castle, and being in it for the first time was pure bliss for him.
4. He often keenly watches me as I comb my hair and I have observed him, on many occasion -quietly sneak into my dressing table, take my comb and then try to comb his sparse hairs. Often times the comb will be upside down, but as long as he understands the know-how, I’m good.
5. He is very curious and wants to explore, discover and investigate everything. Kitty is always trying to figure out why his little ball rolls away when he kicks it, what will happen if the throws a cup down, why the toy car’s tyres go round and round, exploring what’s in all rooms…and we’re always running after him as he does so, careful that he doesn’t get into any trouble.
6. He can repeat things all day long until you give him an ear. If you’re not listening to him, he’ll come and begin tagging at your clothes until you stop whatever it is you’re doing and listen to what he has to say and respond to his question/statement. And he doesn’t get tired by the way. You’re the one who has to give in. Ignore him at your own peril.
7. He got his first bike. But is still too scared to ride in it. He’s much happier pushing it, pressing the horn and trying to remove the pedals.
8. Kitty loves making music. Cups, spoons, plates, mwiko’s, sufurias and bowls are his instruments of play and he spends the better part of the day hitting and banging them together, totally enjoying the sounds they make. NEMA should catch him because the noise he makes can be quite ummm….not silent?
9. He knows money. There are times I’ve been counting notes (not coins) and I have once or twice caught him giving me the side eye
10. He is an adorable lovely little boy; my sunshine. I love him so much.
That’s all from Kitty. How about you? What’s new with your little one/s?